Intellectual property and restrictions on use of content on the NGI website
All information, text, material and graphics on the PLB website (“Content”) are Copyright ?2012 NGIA unless expressly indicated otherwise on the website. The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the PLBI website or expressly authorised in writing by NGIA.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by NGIA of goods or services on the PLB website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). NGIA does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
* NGIA does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the PLB website (including any related or linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise,
* NGIA does not warrant that the functions contained in any Content or any Communications Facility or your access to the PLB website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the PLB website or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of NGIA) will NGIA be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the PLB website or any Content.
The trademarks listed below are trademarks of NGIA or its affiliates. Nothing contained on the PLB website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of NGIA or the relevant affiliate.
* Nursery & Garden Industry Australia/NGIA
* Flora for Fauna
* Australian Garden Centre Accreditation Scheme (AGCAS)
* Nursery Industry Accreditation Scheme Australia (NIASA)
* Certified Nursery Professional (CNP)
* Greenlife Careers
* Life is a garden
*Plant Life Balance
Links to third party websites
PLB website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of NGIA, and NGIA is not responsible for the contents of any linked web or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. NGIA provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by NGIA or its Affiliates. You link to any such website entirely at your own risk